WebPhone offers a convenient calling card feature so you can
make calls from any phone -- home, cell, or office -- anytime,
anywhere an access number is available.
Here are some of the great features of the WebPhone Calling Card:
- Low rates starting at just 4.9¢ a minute. View
- Toll-free access numbers
for nationwide and international calling
- Shares your account number and balance with your WebPhone
- Reprint your card instantly from the Account Center
- No-PIN Dialing for faster calling
- Great for traveling -- make calls from 25 countries
- Call history available at the WebPhone Account Center
- No connection charges
How to get the WebPhone Calling Card
The Calling Card feature is included with WebPhone Plus at no extra charge.
To add the Calling Card feature to basic WebPhone service,
select the "WebPhone PC2Phone with Calling Card"
option when you sign up. A $25 minimum purchase of call time
is required for new WebPhone accounts. You will be able to
print your calling card with your account confirmation.
Current WebPhone customers can add the Calling Card feature
by contacting Customer
Making calls is easy!
Follow these simple steps to make calls with the
WebPhone Calling Card:
For calls from the U.S:
- Dial (866) 888-1889 from any U.S. phone -- even your
cell phone -- and listen for the greeting.
- When prompted, enter your WebPhone account number followed by your 4-digit PIN.
- Dial 1 + area code + the number you wish to call, when prompted. For other countries, dial 011 + country code + city code + local number.
To make another call, press the # key three times, wait for the prompt, and then dial the number you wish to call (as described in step 3).
For calls from outside the U.S.:
Dial the international dialing prefix plus the appropriate access number and follow steps 2 and 3 above.
It's that simple! And, you will hear your account balance
and minutes remaining to the destination you are calling before
each call connects.